I’d like to thank my family and friends for their support during my month long career as a blogger and the academy for this honor. All kidding aside, thank you Jess, from Semi-Rural Farm Life for nominating me. Somehow Jess found my blog and became my first follower which was very exciting for me.(Not counting my sister who I signed up myself.) I love her blog. We live on opposite coasts, but she’s sharing with me the special relationship you can have with animals and life on the East coast. I’m even learning about horses!
Here are some random bits of info about myself:
- My hair is naturally curly, but I straighten it.
- I started taking piano lessons when I was eight. I rarely practice anymore except for the church choir.
- Playing the piano as hard and as loud as I can is a great way to relieve stress.
- My preferred dinner choice for many years was a box of cookies.
- I’ve never been in a car accident. I just back into parked cars and inanimate objects.
- I learned to sew because I wanted to be like my grandma.
- I love to laugh.
If the above mentioned nominees feel moved to play the game, here are the rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.